Interior Painting Services in Millis, MA
At Power Painting Plus, we offer only the best interior painting services in Massachusetts. Whether you need a closet, room or the whole interior of your home painted, trust the experts at PPP to paint your living spaces. Read more about our interior painting services below, or check out some of our other services like cabinet painting services.
Our Interior Painting Process
- A mat is placed at entranceway and shoe covers are worn while we set up for your interior painting project.
- Furniture (if applicable) is moved to the middle of the room(s) prior to the interior painting or staining of walls, ceilings, cabinet painting, or trim.
- Floors are covered with rosin paper and drop cloths before any painting or staining work begins.
- Furniture, cabinets, counter tops, etc., are draped with plastic before interior painting or staining.
- Painters masking tape is applied where necessary before any interior painting or staining work is performed.
- Outlet and light switch covers are removed and taped off prior to painting or staining.
- Drywall repair work is completed if necessary and spot primed prior to painting or staining.
- Interior painting or staining is completed by our painters in a professional, timely manner.
- Final clean up and reassembly of the work area is completed by our painters.
- A final walk through is performed with the client to ensure that the interior painting or staining was completed as specified. PDCA standards will be used as a guideline for inspection of all surfaces.