Join Our Team
Are you experiencing any of these five common problems?
- You don’t feel appreciated for your hard work
- A lack of mutual trust and respect
- You work for a disorganized company
- You work with unhappy coworkers
- Inconsistent work – many hours one week, few or none the next.
Then Power Painting Plus may be a good fit for you. Here’s how we’re different from typical painting companies…
- Our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe that all relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
- We are very organized and use the best tools and equipment to make the projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- We have steady work and provide opportunities for ALL crew members to learn NEW and Valuable skills!
If you’re the person we’re looking for. . .
Your references and co-workers would describe you detail oriented. very neat and clean, friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious, holding yourself to high standards, as well as courteous, mature, and a relaxed team player.
You present yourself well as trustworthy and punctual with a can-do attitude! You are eager to take this opportunity to learn and grow with a caring and fun team with high expectations.
You will be responsible for prepping and painting interior and exterior surfaces for a clientele expecting excellence with a smile!
We care about our employees and want them to have a rewarding position with our company so we offer:
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Advancement options
- Bonus Opportunities
- Great Culture