Interior Painting in Franklin, MA
Our Interior Painting Process
- A mat is placed at entranceway and shoe covers are worn while we set up for your interior painting project.
- Furniture (if applicable) is moved to the middle of the room(s) prior to the interior painting or staining of walls, ceilings, cabinet painting, or trim.
- Floors are covered with rosin paper and drop cloths before any painting or staining work begins.
- Furniture, cabinets, counter tops, etc., are draped with plastic before interior painting or staining.
- Painters masking tape is applied where necessary before any interior painting or staining work is performed.
- Outlet and light switch covers are removed and taped off prior to painting or staining.
- Drywall repair work is completed if necessary and spot primed prior to painting or staining.
- Interior painting or staining is completed by our painters in a professional, timely manner.
- Final clean up and reassembly of the work area is completed by our painters.
- A final walk through is performed with the client to ensure that the interior painting or staining was completed as specified. PDCA standards will be used as a guideline for inspection of all surfaces.