Exterior Painting in Franklin, MA
Our Exterior Painting Process
- The exterior siding will be pressure washed to clean and remove loose or chalky paint or stain if applicable.
- Rotten wood is identified and can be replaced by a carpenter prior to exterior painting or staining.
- Drop cloths are laid down and plastic is draped over selected items prior to exterior painting or staining.
- Loose paint or stain if applicable is scraped and wire brushed before applying paint or stain.
- Bare wood surfaces are electronically moisture tested prior to exterior painting or staining ensuring the moisture around 15% or under.
- Bare wood is primed before applying any paint to the house siding or trim if the paint being used is not a self-priming paint from Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore.
- Popped nails are re-nailed before applying the exterior paint or stain.
- Holes can be patched and gaps caulked prior to the exterior painting or staining.
- Exterior painting or staining is completed by our painters in a professional, timely manner.
- A final walk through is performed with the client to ensure that the exterior painting or staining was completed as specified.