Cabinet Refinishing in Franklin, MA
Our Cabinet Refinishing Process
Spruce up your kitchen or bath cabinets with a cost effective makeover.
- The work area will be covered and protected
- Doors and drawer fronts will be removed, labelled and transported to our shop
- All hardware will be placed into a plastic bag and labelled to match door or drawer
- Cabinet frames will be washed/degreased and scuff sanded to ensure proper adhesion
- Cabinet frames will be primed with an appropriate primer
- Cabinet frames will be rolled and brushed with a cabinet grade finish coat on all exterior surfaces
- Doors and drawer fronts will be prepped and sprayed at our shop using a similar process as above.
- Upon completion, doors and drawer fronts will be reinstalled.